The Phase: Gogglebox:

14.2.15


It's been a long time since I've done one of these hasn't it? I think it's mainly because I've not really gone through many phases lately, one thing I have been utterly obsessed with lately however is Gogglebox.

It's well and truly marmite TV, before I started watching it I was very much one of those "what's the point of sitting watching people watching TV" people, but since my Mum sat me down an said "trust me you will love this" did I really fall in love with the programme. The families and couple's they've chosen are amazing, the old couple where the man is always asking to see his wife's "knicks", the posh couple who are almost always either drunk or getting drunk and who doesn't love Sandy and Sandra? 

The things people come out with are hilarious and they really do make my day. If you haven't given this show a chance then I'd really recommend it as a form of escapism, it's no documentary, it's no artsy film but it is a nice little bit of fun and silliness to add to your day.

xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment