Sometimes You Just Need an Old Friend:

1.2.15


I don't like to go too much into the details of my private life but I'll be honest I've had a rough time of it lately. One thing that does make things much better is seeing an old friend. Charlotte and I have known each other since we were about 12 but we figured out that we haven't actually seen each other for almost half a year! We never fell out or disagreed over anything but just completely fell out of touch. We hadn't even texted for months. She's a good friend to me though and always had been so when I went through the stresses I've been going through lately with being in and out of the hospital and other personal things I knew that all I needed to do was text her and she'd be there waiting with some freshly baked cakes and a Disney marathon in front of her fire just waiting for me and how right I was...





It was amazing seeing her again, it may have been half a year but we fit right back into our old habits of singing away, finishing each others sentences, crying with laughter and even sitting in the exact same spaces on her sofa that we always have done. Luckily we've already planned the next time we're going to see each other so we won't be loosing contact again. 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment