Fitness Update: January 2015:

4.2.15


After making it my new years resolution to get back into my fitness routine I made a real effort to pick up where I had left off with the routine I had. Since then however it has already developed and grown to a real excersize addiction and I've already been adding to it! With that in mind I thought I'd attempt to do a monthly fitness update for you throughout 2015.

So far my routine looks like this:

Tuesday: 
Arm Curls - 3 sets of 10
Side Arm Lifts - 3 sets of 10
Diagonal Curls - 1 minute
Wrist Twists - 1 minute 
Front Arm Lifts - 3 sets of 10 

Thursday: 
Squats - 3 sets of 10
Side Leg Lifts - 3 Minutes
Leg Pumps - 1 Minute
Lunges with Weights - 3 of 10

Friday: 
40 minute Yoga (here)

Saturday: 
Crunches - 3 sets of 10
Plank - 30 seconds
Situps - 3 sets 10

Sunday: 
5 minute destress Yoga video (here)

It may seem like a lot but like I said I started small and built it up. I haven't gone into much detail of the excersizes here so if you'd like to see a video demonstrating them or something like that then let me know. 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment