To Use in 2015:

7.1.15

I love my beauty products you guys know that, I'm also a huge shop-a-holic (you guys know that too), but with a lot of shopping comes a lot of hoarding and neglected beauty products. Every now and again I do a reshuffle of my beauty drawers and bring the older stuff to the top and try to get as much use out of them as possible before they need to go in the bin. With that in mind here are a few products I want to make the effort to use in 2015. 


Revlon lipstick in Wine Not. I love this lipstick and always have, but it's only now I'm getting brave enough to actually use it day to day.


Accessorize blusher in Bombshell, I raved about this blush all throughout Summer as I'm sure some of you remember. Now it's going to be getting warmer again I want to get as much use as is possible out of this because it's beginning to get old.


Soap & Glory Puffy Eye Attack is something I picked up in Summer. You get a lot more than you think you're buying with this product and it's taken me a long time to use it. It has a six month expiry though so I want to use this up so I wont be throwing money away.


Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation. I love this foundation and it looks great on the skin but it's far far too pale for me. I may start using this as a base highlight because, again, I don't want to be throwing money away.


Last but not least is the Soap & Glory Mist You Madly body spritz, I've had this for well over a year now but it's still not been used up. I like a lot and luckily the smell hasn't gone with age but I never really travelled enough to take plastic bottles around with me instead of my usual glass perfumes, however now I'm going back and forth much more and it's really getting it's use.

That's all for this post and hopefully if I'm strict with myself you'll be seeing these products popping up in empties over the year.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment