The Blemished Skincare Haul:

28.1.15

Lately my skin has gone into complete and utter meltdown, it was a stress reaction but luckily the stress I've been under is now fading I have however been left with some hideous skincare issues. To help tackle this I've have a little shop and got myself some skincare treats.


First up I picked up two LUSH face masks, I got Cosmetic Warrior and BB Seaweed, I've not used them much yet and I really better get around to it considering they're freshly made and have a sell by date.


From Botanics I picked up their All Bright Cleansing Toner which claims to cleanse impurities and freshen skin (I should hope so!) and the Micellar Ultra Calm 3 in 1 Cleansing Water which claims to to dissolve make up, unclog pores and remove impurities. I really hope these two products make a difference.



Lastly I went to The Body Shop and picked up a new face wash. I got the tea tree skin clearing facial wash, I know tea tree is really good for treating spots and I hope this one does the trick.

That's all I got for now and I really do hope it works, if you're interested then I'll be happy to do some follow up reviews.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment