New Hair!

14.1.15




 

Do excuse the posiness of these pictures but I'm still getting used to my new camera and I do have a new do to show off after all! 

As I'm sure some of you will remember I've been growing my hair for years so to get so much cut off seems pretty drastic but it truly needed it. I haven't had any layers added and the rest of my hair is now only an inch or so away from where my old layers were in the first place meaning that probably just a haircut or two more and my hair will all be at the same length. Now it's so much healthier I can finally do some proper styles with it and I can straighten it a few more times. Who knows maybe you'll be seeing a hairstyling post or two soon? 

What do you think of my new hair? Let me know in the comments! 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment