Soap & Glory No Clogs Allowed Mask Review:

20.12.14


I bought this face mask ages and ages a go but it's only within the last month or so I've been using it on a regular basis. I have found it's been a real treat for the skin, especially come winter. 

As it's a self-heating detox mask this is just what my skin needs at the moment. The fact it's heating is perfect for the Winter months and the fact it's detoxing is perfect for the amount of junk food I've been eating lately which has really broken my skin out. 

It's a very strange product to use as it's white as you rub it into the face, but after rubbing in some water as the instructions say it becomes bright blue and heats up quite intensely, so if you're not a fan of that feeling you will not like this product. I wouldn't say it's ever gone completely hard and dry on my skin like a typical face mask it does get firmer though.. The strangest part for me is that once you wash it off your skin feels ice cold and almost minty and tingly for a good ten minutes afterwards. This may well be a placebo but it really does feel as though dirt and oil have been sucked out of your skin. 

Have you been giving your skin a Winter pamper lately? Let me know what you've been using! 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment