Last Years Resolutions:

30.12.14

Last year I made a set of New Years Resolutions, I reviewed them half way through the year and here we are at the end of it! I thought why not take a look at how well I did whilst most people seem to just forget about them come around March.

1. Drink More Water:

I am definitely much much better at drinking water, I still make a real effort to keep a water bottle with me and always make sure I'm not feeling dehydrated if I can help it. Of course everyone slips up a little sometimes but I'm far far better than I have been in the past.

2. Making Time For Breakfast:

I can't remember the last time I didn't have breakfast which if you'd have told me that this time last year I would have been amazed. Again this is something I fee l a lot better for whilst breakfast used to be an apple I'd grab on the way out of the door, if that, I know don't even have to make the effort to remember it it's one of the first things I do.

3. Relax!:

I kind of feel as though this isn't something I should have made a new years resolution. If you saw my update in June then you will have seen how much of a fail this one was. What I will say is that since then I'm a lot better than I was. As a few people have actually told me. I recently did a post about becoming more independent and I feel as though slowly but surely I'm getting less and less worried about the smaller stuff.

What about you, how did you do with last years resolutions? Let me know.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment