Cheap and Cheerful Christmas Red Lip:

11.12.14


Every girl needs something cheap and cheerful every now and again, I first bought this lipstick when I was seventeen and needed cheering up after the worlds worst haircut since then I've only really used it when blogging, but no more! I've decided that Christmas is the perfect season to break out the glossy red lip, however first I need to invest in a good red lip liner because this smudges everywhere! (although for £2.99 you can't complain). This is the Collection Volume Sensation Lipstick in 8 Cherry Pop, so if any of you know a good lip liner match then please do let me know. The aren't joking when they say volume sensation either, coming from a Spanish background I've been blessed with lips slightly bigger than most but when I use this product they become so much more plumped up and glossy looking.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment