Cake Stand Jewellery Storage:

20.11.14



I adore vintage, and for a long time now I've been wanting somewhere to store my jewellery that wasn't locked away in a box where I'd never see it and so never think to put some on. With that in mind when I saw this stunning cake stand whilst out shopping it was meant to be. Although saying that I went back to the shop about 4 times that week before taking the plunge and making the purchase. That was mainly due to the £30+ price tag... but that's ok because it's pretty right!?

Anyway, I don't really know where I was going with this post other than saying I like the stand so much that sometimes it even makes me sad to have to cover it up with jewellery.  I definitely want this piece to be part of my room for a long time. Do you have any new ways to store jewellery?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment