Revlon 3 for 2 Offer:

7.10.14


Once again the sales have drawn me in. This time I've justified myself by saying I needed at least two of the items and so why not get them now whilst I'd get an extra free product?


The first product I picked up is the Photoready  Perfecting Primer.  I needed a new primer since I've more than hit pan on the product I've been using before. That's all I really have to say in terms of this product since I've not opened any of them yet because I want to keep them new until I really have to open them so they don't start going out of date.


I also bought the corresponding Photoready foundation. This is something I've been wanting to try for quite a while now having heard nothing but good things about it. I've gone for the colour Vanilla here and so far I'm pretty sure it'll be a good match but as I said before I've not opened it to check yet. 


Lastly, I picked up a  cream blush in Charmed Enchantment. I think this will be a beautiful Autumn winter colour, it's much darker in person than it shows on the picture, more of a berry tone. I've been getting really into cream blush lately too so I've added to my collection.

I'll let you know how these products go as I use them. I hope you enjoyed this post and I'll see you next time.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment