Empties #6

23.10.14

I've been saving up my empties again! 


First up is the Radox muscle soak bubble bath. As it's been getting more and more cold lately I've been having a lot more baths that showers also as I'm quite a stressy person and have been doing a lot more excersize lately  anything that's going to ease my muscles is fine by me. I'd really recommend this if you fancy a pamper evening but don't want to fork out crazy money. The smell is so calming too with clary sage and sea minerals.


This St. Ives Fresh Skin Invigorating scrub was part of last years skincare routine (which shows just how long it takes me to collect up empties). I did like it but I probably wouldn't buy it again because I really want to try out a chemical scrub as opposed to one that doesn't literally scrub off your skin. However, it's a nice cheap highstreet brand if you're looking for something to start off your first proper skincare routine with.


The Emma Hardie Amazing Face Cleansing balm has to be one of the most raved about products ever amongst bloggers. I caved into the hype and before long I'd completely used it up. It's very moisturising and calming, does an amazing job at clearing up makeup. My skin didn't have a bad reaction to it and felt very well treated after each cleanse. What can I say it was an amazing product. I probably wouldn't buy it again any time soon however since I'm trying out some new cleansers. Also I wasn't pleased with how fast it got used up considering the high price tag I felt they could have given you more product.  Read more about the product here.


Now here's a product you've all heard me talk about a million times before. For that reason I won't go into any more detail about this but I'll leave you a link here. I probably wouldn't buy this product again either because as much as I love it I feel the winds of change calling me and want to try out something new.


Not many bloggers include deodorant in their empties but it's a beauty product in a way and it's something I've used up.  Right Guard Women Xtreme Dry in Fresh Control is quite possibly the best deodorant I've ever used. I know that sounds strange but I never sweat or feel unclean when I'm wearing it. For that reason I would 100% buy this again.


Pantene ProV shampoo and conditioner in Smooth & Sleek are the products I go to whenever I want to give my hair a treat. Since I don't really was my hair very often (which if you think sounds disgusting there's an explanation here) I don't really want to be spending lots of money on highend shampoos and conditioners. So this is a nice high quality product at a low end price tag. It's super softening and will leave your hair looking nice and shiny. 


That's all for my empties I can now throw away all the rubbish collecting in the corner of my room!

xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment