Boots Haircare 3 for 2:

2.10.14


I'm a sucker for a deal I truly am. I'm also very into haircare as many of you know. So when I was walking through Boots on a break from Uni and saw the 3 for 2 offer I have to say my heart skipped a beat with joy and I just had to take advantage of it.


The first thing I picked up was a new serum. I chose the Frizz Ease Original serum. I'm a big fan of these serums as you can see here. So I thought I'd give this one ago, it claims to eliminate frizz and repel humidity, which I'll have to keep you updated on. As an added bonus it has a built in heat repair and is to be used on wet hair.


This next purchase is actually for my little sister whose having real issues with frizz lately. Someone recommend we try a hot oil treatment so when I saw this VO5 hot oil treatment I picked them up thinking they were at least worth a try. It contains Avocado oil, Apricot oil, Grape Seed oil, Jojoba oil and Rosemary leaf oil. It claims to be able to reduce breakage from brushing by 60%, seek out and bind to weak areas of each strand of hair and remove 75% more chlorine than shampoo alone. I have to say these do seem like huge claims but who knows maybe they're right. I'll have to tell how they work for my sister.


Another Frizz Ease product here this time the Miraculous Recovery mask. Since I ran out of my last hair mask I've not had the time to repurchase one. So I took advantage of the deal and since it's been such a long time since I used a mask I went for an intense one claiming to both repair damage and protect against any future breakage. I'm really looking forward to giving this ago.

That's all I got from the offer. If you'd like to take advantage of it too then I'd go as soon as possible because I don't know how much longer it'll last. 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment