Stationary Haul:

9.9.14




I love love love stationary and with being off to university soon I thought it was the perfect excuse to pick up some new bits! All of these are from Tesco's stationary range so they we're super cheap and cheerful! 


First up is a super simple a super cute lever arch folder, on it is roses and butterflies in pink on top of a "greige" background. I thought it was definitely necessary since with university I'll probably have lots of notes to store.




I also thought something to write notes in was equally important and that this is equally cute! I prefer the cover of this to the folder, I love the cute girly colours and prints. On the inside there's a cross pattern and on each page there's a little butterfly popping out of the corner.





This is probably my favourite thing in the whole haul because it's an organiser's dream! It has the same print as the inside of the notebook but all over, it clips magnetically together so it's nice and compact and you can carry it around with you. When you open it out there's a little pouch that I don't really know what I'd use for, maybe receipts? Next to them are different sized post it notes which I love since I use them all the time. The section on the right is by far my favourite! It's big pad of paper with every day of the week on them and an extra little section for notes which I can't wait to use to get everything all organised (we'll see how long that lasts).


Last but not least is a sweet little blue pencilcase with a floral print over the top. I like the fact it looks like quite a vintage print as opposed to a big bright floral print. It's the perfect size, not to big and not to small. I think it will be especially useful since I like to carry different coloured pens with me as I find they help keep my notes organised. 

That's all for this post, if you liked this different kind of haul then please do let me know and I'll be sure to do more. 

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment