Monthly Favourites: August 2014:

2.9.14


I haven't done a monthly favourites in so long! I was very much stuck in a rut of using the same products over and over again. Lately I've been using some more new things and so I thought I'd show you what I've been loving this month. Most of these products have featured in lots of other posts already but hopefully you won't mind too much.


The first favourite is MAC's Girl About Town lipstick. I've been wearing this almost every time I wear makeup this month, which is a huge deal for me because it's quite a bright lip and to me is a physical representation of how much more confident in myself I'm becoming. It's a lovely colour and goes well with the summery weather and bronzed up skin. 


This nails inc varnish in Marble Arch I'm sure you've seen before because it was in my latest NOTD, and as well as then I wore it literally every day this month whenever it got chipped I found myself taking my nail varnish off but putting it straight back on again. It's such a beautiful colour!


After giving myself a kick up the bum in my shop my stash post I've been making myself reach for this Accesorize Blusher in Bombshell much more often, and I'm so glad I did because it's actually really nice. I put a light dusting along the cheekbones and because of the bronziness to it it doubles up as both blusher and bronzer saving me a step.


When I first started using The Body Shop's Vitamin E serum I was really disappointed in it thinking it never sank in and just sat on top of the face making it far too oily, but then I realised I was using two pumps, since then I cut down to one and now just half a pump and find that it works perfectly. It sinks in so well and leaves my skin feeling so soft and looked after. I'd definitely recommend using this before bed.


Is it weird to put a deodorant in your favourites? I'm not sure but this Right Guard Women Xtreme Dry has been a firm favourite this month! I'm not going to skirt around the subject I'm just going to come out with it, other than when working out I don't think I've sweat a drop since using this deodorant! It's so impressive if you see it next time you're shopping please pick it up you won't regret it!


A random favourite now, is Cinderella! If you've been reading my blog for a while you'll know just how deep my feelings for Disney are any classic film or song you can bet I know all the words, I've found myself watching Cinderella more and more lately though, in fact just writing about it is making me want to watch it as soon as I finish this post. 

So with that in mind I'll draw it to a close and say goodbye! I hope you enjoyed my monthly favourites. What have yours been? I'll see you next time.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment