London Calling:

18.9.14







A while a go my Dad took my sister, boyfriend and I for a tourist style day out in London. We didn't actually go in anywhere other than the History Museum but walked around all day. My sister is really into photography at the moment so we essentially just followed her around all day as she stopped to take photo's of the sights as well as buildings from certain angles etc. All the above pictures are from my phone and all the below ones are Natalia's.










I think Natalia has a real talent for photography and I hope she carries on with it. I know this wasn't my most talkative of posts but I personally really like a post that's mainly photo's every now and again. I hope you do too and I'll see you next time! 

LONDON BABY! 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment