Ladies Who Lunch:

30.9.14


My Mum, sister and I have always made an effort to be close so whenever all of us are free we have a girly day. Not long ago now was our latest girly day and we decided to get our classy on and had afternoon tea in an adorable little vintage style cafe called Mrs Bridges, hidden away in The Lanes in Leicester.

If you love good traditional food and vintage then this place wold be a complete dream come true for you. Yo can order anything as simple as a bacon sandwich all the way through to a a salmon dinner with macaroon after. 


(This photo from Leicester Mercury website)

We had afternoon tea which is a favourite thing to do of mine so I was very happy about that! If you love old style things like I do then you must out this right on your to-do list. It may not look like yo a lot of food to share between you but believe me you will feel full to the brim with cakes, scones and sandwiches when you're done.

I'm really getting into putting ot more lifestyle posts so if you're enjoying reading them then please let me know so I can put out more! 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment