Review: The Body Shop Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter:

16.8.14


I've been using this cleanser for a fair while now and it's yet to disappoint me so I thought it had earned a review. First of all the packaging, as with all The Body Shop products is lovely. (Although just to point out it's a screw top don't make the same mistake I did and spend a good ten minutes trying it pry it open before someone points it out). 

It also smells amazing very true to camomile, and so very calming, perfect for before bed. As with most cleaning butters you scoop some out and rub over the make up on your face and it will break down into oil and melt the make up away. This is a very oily product but I find that once you've washed it away and dried off your face then all you're left with is soft feeling and very pampered skin. There's no film left on your face. Not only this but it is amazing at removing make up effortlessly, you don't need to stand there for hours scrubbing away or double cleanse. The product glides through even waterproof mascara and the brightest of lipsticks as if they aren't even there.

A little goes a long way too just take a small amount onto your fingertips and you should be able to cover your whole face, this combined with the fact it's fairly purse friendly at just £12 compared to the likes of Clarins or Emma Hardie means that you're getting an amazing value product that will last you a long time for highstreet prices. Add to this the fact that The Body Shop almost always have some form of discount or deal I wonder why you aren't running to your nearest store right now! If you're worried about it being too oily for your skin then don't as I said it leaves no oily film or residue, it's marketed for all skin types and even oily skin needs some nourishment every now and again. I highly recommend this product and am struggling to find any flaws, so if you use it too or have anything to try next then please do let me know in the comments. I hope you enjoyed this post and I'll see you all on Tuesday!


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment