Quick & Easy Back to School Makeup Look:

30.8.14



Many of you will soon be heading off to school again so you'll probably be having to think about some more natural everyday looks that won't feel too heavy on all day. You'll probably want something quite bright and wakening since back to school usually means early mornings. With this in mind I put together this supernatural barely there make up look.

I popped some concealer under my eyes to cover up dark circles and on the little scar I have on my nose but that was it in terms of coverage. When I was at school I didn't like wearing foundation because it felt like it was heavy on my face and wearing it everyday for school would probably cause spots. To combat shine throughout the day though you may want to pack a little powder in your school bag. 

To awaken your face more you're going to want to put on a light peachy toned blush, start on the apples of your cheeks and spread it backwards towards your temples. Over the top off this add some highlight on the tops of your cheekbones and in the inner corners of your eyes. This will wake up your look instantly. That's all I did for the eye area apart from curling the lashes and applying mascara which will open up your eye hugely. I haven't applied anything to the lids or eyebrows. I find that when you're younger you usually don't have to fill in your brows as much and quite heavily filled in brows can make the face look quite harsh and aged. For the lips all you're going to need is some lip balm in the morning so it will sink in during the day.

I hope you enjoyed this post and if you're starting school soon then the best of luck to you!

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment