NOTD: Purple & Silver Glitter:

14.8.14



I very rarely do nails of the day but I'm so in love with this look that I had to take a few pictures. I always love a glittery accent nail because it adds a little sparkle but is so much easier to get off than having glitter on every nail.

For my main nails I used Nails inc. in Marble Arch which I have to say is probably my favourite shade at the moment. Its a beautiful light pink almost lilac colour which I find goes will with anything, and both short and long nails.

For the accent nail I used the Fearne nail varnish in Devilish Diamonds which is a very fine silver glitter shade. It's very opaque so you it's not just chunks of glitter but a block of shimmering silver.

That's all for this post, I personally really like seeing people's nails, but let me know what you think? 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment