Healing Hands; Hand Cream, Cuticle Butter & Nail Strengthener:

12.8.14




I think it's very important to look after your hands, after all they do show age well and in my opinion to look after your hands shows that you look after yourself.


The Vaseline healthy hands and stronger nails handcream contains both keratin and stratys which are very moisturising. I find that it sinks in fairly quickly and makes your hands feel very soft and well looked after. I can't describe the smell but it's really refreshing. I'll admit there's nothing extra special about this handcream that makes me want to yell about it from the rooftops but it does what it was made to do and for that I'll keep using it. 


This Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter (is not only fun to say but also) is amazingly moisturising. The texture is a little strange it's almost bitty when you take some out but as you rub it in the bits seem to disappear and melt into the skin. It's things like that which confirm to you just how much time and effort LUSH go into with hand making all their products. The tiniest little dab of this and you can do every cuticle on your hand a little goes an extremely long way. It can be used for more than just your cuticles it can be used on any extremely dry areas of skin. It does leave an oily residue on the skin which sinks in over time, personally I like that especially before bed as it makes you feel nice and pampered. Last but not least the lemon scent is incredible!


Rimmel bought out their Nail Nurse range a while a go and my mum went crazy for it buying, I think, every product in the range.The Nail Rescue nail hardening treatment is my favourite. It lasts 14 days, you apply a coat for the first two days of both weeks then spend the rest of the days letting it work its magic, sinking into the nails. I'll admit I don't quite know how it works but the more I grow my nails and paint them the thinner and more flimsy I found them, whereas know I feel like they're so much stronger and less likely to break. 

That's all for this post I hope you enjoyed it, please do let me know in the comments if you did and also if you have any requests for review or other posts.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment