GRWM: Boyfriend's Birthday Meal:

9.8.14

 This is going to be my first ever Get Ready With Me, so I hope you enjoy it and let me know if you'd like to see more.


The first thing I do in the morning is workout, this isn't something I ever used to do. I don't go crazy with it but I find that it's made changes to my body already and makes me so much more confident. I then go downstairs and eat my breakfast whilst watching Keeping Up With The Kardashian's. I just love that show, my non-guilty pleasure.


I then had a bath, in the bath lately I've been using Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky shampoo and conditioner, because I've been suffering from dandruff lately so this makes a nice difference. 
As for my body I've been using Soap & Glory's Sugar Crush set.


Out of the shower I first put on my deodorant, currently Right Guard Extreme Dry. The I applied a face mask (Soap & Glory's No Clogs Allowed) since my skin just doesn't seen to know what to do with itself lately. After washing off I used my Botanics Rose Water Toning Spritz, which I let sink in then applied my vitamin E day cream from The Body Shop and Puffy Eye Attack eye cream from Soap & Glory. 


For my body I continued along the Sugar Crush road finishing off with their moisturiser. Then applied yet another Soap & Glory product, this time their foot cream Heel Genius. As for the hands I used Vaseline's Healthy Hands and Stronger Nails cream, Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter from LUSH and painted my nails, using Max Factor's Glossfinity in Forever Glam.


I actually used heat on my hair for once! To protect it and help the curls straighten I applied John Frieda's 3 Day Straight. This has it's own day by day review, if you'd be interested in reading it then click here.


I didn't do much to the face I went very minimalist with very light products since, as I've said, my skin is pretty much in meltdown. My dress was from GAP, but sadly last year so I doubt very much you'd be able to track it down now. My shoes we're from Primark, but again sadly last year.

I hope you enjoyed this post if you would like to see more Get Ready With Me type posts then please do let me know.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment