Top 5 Summer Nail Varnishes:

15.7.14

I've done this post every season since I started my blog, I've done Winter and Spring so far and now's the time for Summer.


First is the Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine in Grapefruit, this is a lovely colour, perfect for Summer. It's a nice glossy colour too as the name suggests. I always associate grapefruits with Summer and I think I'll definitely be using this a lot over the season.


Another Barry M polish is the Limited Edition colour Carousel. I didn't think I'd like this colour much when I first got it but it's really grown on me. Again it's a perfect one for Summer as it's a lovely coral colour with a golden shimmer to it. It should suit any outfit too.


This Model's Own polish was my prom polish, it's a real bright neon in the colour Luis Lemon. This too has a nice glossy finish and lasts ages, it takes a few coats to get a nice opaque colour like this but I'd say it's worth it. Obviously being such a neon colour it stains the nail but I think it's really worth it.


It wouldn't be Summer without a nice bright pink, this is the colour Forever Glam. It's one of the Glossfinity editions from MaxFactor, and claims to last for seven days.


Lastly is the Nails inc. polish in Reeves Mews, I know it's not for everyone but I'm a real fan of blue nail varnish and this is a nice bright one for Summer. I actually think this is my favourite of the lot. I've worn this on many a holiday, and it always has me thinking of sun and Summer.

That's all for my Summer polishes, but what about you? Let me know in the comments what your favourite nail varnishes are. I'll see you all on Thursday!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment