SPACE.NK Haul:

8.7.14


Last Brighton based blog post I promise! On our very last day I popped into SPACE.NK and picked up two little beauties. They're both huge blogger classics that have been hyped up so much that I just had to try them. 


The first thing I bought was the Nuxe Reve de Miel lip balm, I know I've said before that I have a huge collection of lipbalms but I've had to throw a fair few away lately because they'd all gone out of date and just weren't working as well as they used to. So I felt justified in picking this up, especially as I've heard it's good at healing really sore and dry lips which I am suffering with lately.


I also picked up the Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm, it came with a cloth too, it was very expensive, but I've heard nothing but good things about it and it's a huge tub too so hopefully it'll last a while. The woman on the till (who was totally amazing as a side note, gave me some lovely little samples and helped me get a SPACE.NK member card and chatted away to me) told me this is very addictive so it looks like there may be more hauls coming in time.

That's all for this haul as you saw how much I bought in Brighton with my last haul, it was pretty intense. I think it's safe to say I wont be spending any more money for a very long time! 

I'm sure there'll be plenty of reviews coming soon so until then I'll see you next time. Also once my self imposed spending ban is lifted and my SPACE.NK comes through have you got any higher end recommendations for me?
xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment