His & Her's Holiday Haul (Brighton Edition):

1.7.14

As you know if you saw my birthday post my boyfriend Myles took me to Brighton for a week as a present, and boy did we shop...A LOT!

I'll start by showing you the stuff Myles bought for himself:


He got himself some nice smart looking suede shoes, from Front London. They're a nice bluey grey colour (as a side note you may be thinking this a very zoomed in picture, but no he has huge size 13 feet).


On the very first day we got him some sunglasses from a brand called Tinc, they're a really nice matte black and a good shape too. For a tenner they look good and strong too.


He also fell in love with this Timex watch, and picked it up for 60 pounds. It is absolutely beautiful with light brown straps.


I bought him these beats headphones, in the red colour he wanted, but he's not allowed to have them until his birthday in August, which he's not too pleased about.


Having lost so much weight lately Myles has been in need of a whole new wardrobe which he's started putting together now. As well as a big travel bag for University, he picked up from Jack Wills a white T-shirt, with the logo on, and a navy blue one with a much smaller more subtle logo and a pair of light blue summer shorts.


He also picked up a big pack of Calvin Klein socks.


As well as this he picked up 2 DVD's (Meet the Parent's and You, Me and Dupree). The last thing he was extremely happy about. He bought himself a PS4 which came with the game Killzone Shadow Fall, and he picked up Fifa14.

Now for the good stuff! Prepare yourself...


First stop, Soap & Glory (which I love). Most of the stuff I bought was skincare because I'm on a real skincare hype right now, I picked up No Clogs Allowed self heating mask, the Face Soap & Clarity face wash, Puffy Eye Attack eyecream, Heel Genius foot cream (which I believe is my third repurchase) as well as the full Sugar Crush range, body wash, scrub and butter.


More skincare, this time from The Body Shop, I picked up the Vitamin E moisture serum, as well as the night cream. Also the Seaweed Mattifyng day cream. Along with that I got the Honey Bronzer in shade 3, since everyone and they're Mum seems to swear by it, to tick a box from my wishlist I got the Aloe Body Butter, and free with all of this I got Peppermint Cooling Foot Spray.


To use in the hotel, we picked up the Pantene ProV Smooth & Sleek shampoo and conditioner which will definitely be coming home with me because they really do work.




From River Island I got this absolutely stunning bag, it's much smaller than all the rest of my bags which is a big reason I bought it because since I'm not at school any more I don't need to drag around half the stuff I used to. Also It's a beautiful mint green colour, can be worn with or without the strap, and has some pretty gold detailing (usually I'm not a fan of gold but I think it really works with this bag). Basically, I'm completely in love with it.


This is my first ever Cath Kidston purchase, which I'm most pleased about, I wanted a pretty thermos flask to take tea and hot chocolate around with me, especially for University and this one is just gorgeous! a lovely faded looking  floral pattern, with a light pastel blue case and lid, it's almost as if I designed it myself!


I didn't pick up much clothes stuff, but I did get some gorgeous winter boots (as you do on your Summer holidays) which have thick knitted socks built in and a good tread to stop me slipping around, this was from a brand called Salt & Pepper which I've never heard of before, but if they stock more shoes like this I'm definitely going to have a look for more. I also went to T.K.Maxx and got a pair of tight pair of black stretchy trousers with elasticated sides, I thought they'd look much classier and last much better than just putting legging on with everything as well as being that much warmer too. Lastly, I picked up some Jack Wills jogging bottoms for round the house which are ridiculously comfortable! It's nice to have some new ones too because as much as you shouldn't worry about what your round the house clothes mine were getting ridiculous. 


This make up bag was from a cute little shop in the Lanes, it's a good size compared to my old one and is a strong hessian material so it should last me ages. The new makeup to go in my bag is three Barry M nail paints, in Blue Moon, a Gelly HiShine in Grapefruit and Limited Edition one in Carousel. I ticked another product off my wish list in the VO5 Miracle Concentrate Elixir in Argan Oil, as well as a M.A.C lipstick in Girl About Town. I repurchased the Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation and Maybelline The Falsies mascara and picked up the Bourjois Java Rice Loose Powder to use as a highlight.


From Lush I picked up the Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter Catastrophe Cosmetic face mask and got a little charity pot moisturiser. 


From the Boots Botanics range I got Organic Rosewater Toning Spritz, and the All Bright Purifying Facial Scrub.

Sorry this has been a long post, but I hope you enjoyed it nonetheless, I'd just like to point out this post was in no way bragging, and I also wouldn't dream of spending this much money in a week usually but I'd been saving up a long time and it was a birthday treat. A lot of these products were either free or on sale too. I'll have a post about the holiday itself and what we got up too soon, so I'll see you then.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment