John Frieda 3 Day Straight (Day by Day) Review:

4.6.14



I'm sure by now you all know that I have extremely curly hair and as much as I like it I do get annoyed that I put so much effort into growing it and yet it looks about 5 inches shorter than it actually is. When I want my hair to look long I straighten it, and I always use some sort of treatment in it that claims to help it stay straight for as long as possible because as we all know you shouldn't use heat on your hair too often. Lately what I've been reaching for is John Frieda's 3 Day Straight.

I thought it was high time I gave it a review seeing as it's been in my hair care collection for a year or so now.

To start off I'll tell you what you need to do. Just wash your hair as normal, spray a little of this through the lengths of the hair then blow dry and straighten it. I'm going to use this and this alone over the next three days and see how well it stands up to it's claim of keeping you "three days straight".

Day 1:

As you can see my hair is totally poker straight and very shiny. Which are huge benefits, I do think a fair amount of the shine comes from my own hair because I do try to take good care of it but I think the product added some shine. In terms of the use of the product itself, I can tell you from experience that if you spray too much then your hair can feel a little sticky and look slightly greasy. Overall, day one is always my favourite because your hair is super straight, soft and shiny.


Day 2:

For me this is still very straight but as you can see a few of my usual curls are slipping into the bottom of my hair and a few waves at the back. All in all however, it's still fairly straight and soft although some of the shine seems to have died down.

Day 3:

Still pretty straight but my hair is feeling very greasy whereas usually I could probably get away with not washing my hair for a little longer what with having curly hair. A few curls have also popped back in too. 

Overall though it's still a very good product and if you have curly hair that you'd like to straighten like I do, or if you just want super straight hair for a certain event I'd recommend picking this up.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment