Current Highend Wishlist:

12.6.14


MAC Studio Fix Fluid 

I've been in want of a higher coverage foundation for a long time and having tried out a sample not long ago I'd really love to get a full sized bottle and give a much more in depth try, as well as this I think it would come in very useful for blog looks.

Black Ice Watch

Don't ask me why but I've always liked the look of this watch, it's nothing like my usual style but I was really drawn to it. I hope to pick one up one day especially as black is such a classic colour and it can go with almost any outfit.

Benefit's The POREfessional

Everyone seems to either love or hate this primer, and having been in need of a new primer for a long time I'd really like to give this a go and see which side of the argument I'd land on.

Vans

I've gone for pink ones in the picture but I'm really not too bothered about the colour if I ever do get a pair. I just think it would be nice to have a pair to make a difference from wearing Converse most days. They also look really comfortable and lets face it a girl can never have too many shoes.

Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream

This seems to be a part of every girls beauty collection and I definitely want it to be a part of mine. From reading the bottle it claims to be of use with everything from hands and cuticles to lips or elbows. I'd really love to give this a go and see if or where it works well for me.

Redken Extreme Shampoo and Conditioner

I'm a huge fan of Sara from Swalkermakeup and have been for years, a long time ago now she did a hair care routine video where she had what was possibly the shiniest hair I had ever seen on a woman, in the video she said she used this shampoo and conditioner set. Ever since then I've been desperate to get my hands on it, and still am.

That's all for my highend wishlist, but if you'd like this to be a regular thing or if you'd like to see a highstreet edition of this post then let me know in the comments.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment