Current Drugstore/Highstreet Wishlist:

24.6.14

I did a similar post to this not too long ago using high end products, but this time we're giving the drugstore a go. I'm a big list keeper and love to stay organised so when it came to putting this post together I simply opened my little book of lists and picked out some drugstore products.

  1. Sleek Contour Kit - I have wanted this for years and years (no exaggeration) I'm a big fan of contouring and would love to try out more from Sleek as a brand in general, I rarely hear anything negative about them, and this product in particular comes highly recommended. 
  2. Topshop Lipstick in Infared - I'm trying to get more into lipstick lately because my collection is pretty limited. I also don't really own a bright coral lipstick so why not try one out from Topshop? All the other makeup I've tried from them has been great, so fingers crossed if I get my hands on this it won't dissapoint.
  3. Boujois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick - I'm not too fussed about the colour with this one, I just know that Anna (ViviannaDoesMakeup) has made me want one of these so badly from watching her videos. Also I'm a big fan of bright lips lately and these look immensely pigmented.
  4. Real Techniques Setting Brush - I always set my face because I like my makeup to last as long as possible, but I've been using an old scratchy brush to do it for years and it would be nice to get a nice brush that's actually made for setting makeup. Plus you can't get much better than Real Techniques when it comes to brushes.
  5. VO5 Miracle Concentrate Elixir with Argan Oil - As I'm sure many of you know I'm getting more and more into haircare lately and I'm trying to grow it. So keeping the ends as healthy and shiny as they can be should mean each time I get it cut I won't have to get too much cut off. We all know argan oil is super good for the hair and this is much cheaper than the higher end brands of haircare using argan oil.
  6. The Body Shop Aloe Vera Body Butter - Who isn't a fan of the body butters? They're amazing for the skin, have cute packaging and smell just lovely. An Aloe Vera one sounds like it would be really kind and gentle to the skin and do it some real good, which is perfect for Summer as you want something light (as aloe vera products usually are) and does a good job.
  7. Maybelline Fit Me Concealer - I love my Collection concealer but I've been looking for something a little lighter and creamier for under my eyes, but still with high coverage, which is what I've heard this is. It's also always nice to break out of the bubble of using the same products all the time and try something new out.
Well that's all for this post, but what about you? Has there been any products on the highstreet that have caught your eye lately? Let me know in the comments because I always love finding out about new products. 

See you all again soon 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment