Review: Argan Oil Hydrating Hair Mask:

12.5.14


Curly hair can be a real problem in terms of keeping it in good condition because it tends to get very dry and broken faster than those of you with straight or wavy hair. Thanks to my curly hair I'm always trying out all kinds of tips and tricks or products to keep as much moisture in my hair as possible. 

The latest product I'm in love with is this Argan Oil hydrating hair mask. It's really thick in texture and you hardly need any to coat the lengths of your hair. As your putting it on you can really feel that it's doing your hair so much good. It says you should leave it in for 7-10 minutes but even when I don't leave it in for that long I notice a difference in my hair. I not only look much more shiny but it also feels much softer and any split ends seem to be much less visible. 

Not only is it enriched with Argan oil, which is well known for being good for the hair, it is also full of protein and Keratin to strengthen the hair, meaning that continued use really does make a difference in the way your hair feels and looks. I would really recommend picking this up if you've got thick or dry hair.

I hope you enjoyed this post I'll see you all again very soon. 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment