Review: Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic Spritzer:

13.4.14

This spray on toner is quite possibly one of my favourite things for my skin ever! It claims that it "revitalises, soothes and tones for instant radiance" and I have to say it does exactly that. 


I put this on at night and I can feel the product soothing my skin as well as the lovely relaxing smell that sends me to bed ready to fall straight asleep. I spray this all over my face in a fine mist as the instructions say and you can feel the affects instantly. You'd think that by spraying your face you wouldn't be able to cover your face but it leaves an nice even mist over the face. 

The product contains organic aloe vera, calendula, cucumber and natural vitamin E. This explains why it helps soothe the skin so much and I can always really feel it sinking into my skin and working its wonders.

All in all I would recommend picking this up no matter what skin type you are. There are no harsh chemicals, it's suitable for dry, or oily skin as well as having really beneficial qualities for the skin. 


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment