Empties #3

28.4.14


It's time for another empties post. I've been collecting these products for so long so I'm finally glad I feel like I have enough to warrant a post so I can throw them all away.


The first of the lot is Strawberry Swirl shower gel from beauticology. I got this as part of a set for Christmas, the smell was very nice but a little too sweet and sickly. It smelt more like strawberry sweets than strawberries themselves. Although it did leave my skin feeling nice and clean and very soft. The product lathered up really nicely into fresh feeling foam.


This product I have been working through for longer than I can remember. It's the Collection 2 in 1 Strengthener and Base Coat and when I first go it it was amazing it coated my nails really well and stopped my nails yellowing and cracking, but as it got older it got really thick and stringy and made my nails look really ugly underneath nail varnishes because it was so gloopy and applied really unevenly.




If you have followed my blog for a long time then I'm sure you recognise this little pot of wonders. I stayed in love with Carmex from the very first time I opened it to the very last time I used it until it was totally empty. It works amazingly for transforming sore and dry lips into soft healthy ones. I 100% recommend this to all of you.


The Seaweed Mattifying Daycream from The Body Shop was an absolute god send when my skin went through the worst oily phase it ever had last year. I was able to feel it instantly making a difference to my skin every single day when I put it on and it kept my foundation from looking oily and gross all day too. As well as this it also moisturised my skin too as opposed to just drying it out. Although I tried to carry on using this after my skin stopped being oily and I definitely wouldn't recommend it for use if you have normal skin because then it did make my face feel quite tight.


I've always been a fan of the Pantene Pro-V range in particular the smooth and sleek edition because my hair can tend to be a little frizzy. However, this completely saved my scalp when I used a shampoo and conditioner that certainly didn't agree with me leaving my head feeling sore and itchy (which I'm sure you can imagine was not pleasant). After just one use of this my scalp felt instantly better and soothed! For that reason alone I love, love, love it.


A little bit of a random one now, and certainly not beauty related - although I still stand by the fact it has helped clear up my skin countless times. It's fruit tea. I really like the taste of fruit tea plus the fact I know it's good for me and packed full of anti-oxidants, this one in particular was the first ever fruit tea I tried. The Diplomat refreshing Berry Fruits. I've been through many a box of these and I just thought I'd share them with you because they're one of my favourites.

That' all for another empties post. Time for me to start collecting products up again, but until then I'll see you next time. I hope you enjoyed this post, if you did or if you have any recommendations or requests for me then I'd love to hear them in the comments. 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment