FOTD: Jasmine (Aladdin) Makeup Tutorial:

27.2.14


Surprise, Surprise yet another Disney themed look. This time I have decided to become Jasmine from Disney's Aladdin. 


The first thing (as with all Disney Princesses) is a stunning flawless base. So, I used a high coverage foundation and concealer and set it all in place with powder to make sure it was really long lasting. Next came some contouring, nothing extreme but I still wanted it to be noticeable. Finally a very warm toned blush, because Jasmine is far more tanned than I am, and some highlighting to add some definition to the face.


The eyebrows and eyes came next and took up the most time. My eyebrows are brown and quite thin whereas in every picture I saw Jasmine's were extremely thick and jet black. Using a black powder I added as much thickness as I could and rounded off the fronts to stop them looking too harsh. Then, for the eyes, sticking to a good quality image I found I used a bright purple eye shadow up to the crease and used a warm toned natural colour to blend it up and out. Jasmine's eyes are lined with black all the way round with a great big wing and of course I couldn't leave it out because it just wouldn't be a Jasmine inspired look without it. This took me a fair few goes because my liner just wasn't cooperating! 

The lips are just a warm toned nude gloss, and that's all there is to it. Please let me know if you've tried this or any of my other Disney themed looks. I hope to do some more in the future.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment