The TMI Tag:

29.1.14

I've seen this floating around on a lot of blogs and Youtube channel's lately so I thought I'd give it a go.

1. What are you wearing?
At the moment I'm wearing my comfy pyjama trousers from Primark and my boyfriends T shirt.

2. Ever been in love?
I'm in love right now

3. Ever had a terrible break up?
Yes, it's a very long story but I was very young and we became the closest of friends afterwards and now Myles' is properly back in my life. (sorry for the soppiness)

4. How tall are you?
I am currently 5 ft and 2 inches tall -or I suppose I should say short.

5. How much do you weigh? 
I got weighed at the Doctors a few weeks ago and I'm currently 7 and a half stone (which I know is very light but I've been told I'm a healthy weight for my height and I am trying to put a little weight on)

6. Any tattoo's?
None.

7. Any piercing's?
I have my ear's pierced.

8. OTP?
Probably Peeta and Katniss from the Hunger Games. Although I do have a little soft spot for "Zalfie".

9. Favourite Show? 
Sherlock, Call the Midwife, Mr. Selfridge, Downton Abbey...Too many to name!

10. Favourite Bands?
Mumford and Sons and The Beatles

11. Something you miss?
Sunshine and actual day light!

12. Favourite Song?
Probably, Mumford and Sons - The Cave.

13. How old are you?
I'm 17 years old.

14. Zodiac Sign?
I'm a Taurus.

15. Qualities you look for in a partner?
A true gentleman is the perfect quality for me. Someone who treats you like a princess, opens doors for you and carries you when you're tired etc.

16. Favourite Quote?
"Though she be but little, she is fierce" - William Shakespeare, A Midsummer Night's Dream

17. Favourite Actor?
Benedict Cumberbatch, everything I've ever seen him in I can completely forget he's an actor and get sucked into the way he plays the character. He's also not to bad to look at, which is a nice bonus.

18. Favourite Colour?
Purple, or pretty pastel colours.

19. Loud music or soft?
Loud in the morning, soft at night.

20. Where do you go when you're sad?
To bed, to hide away get comfy and have a cry/sleep.

21. How long does it take you to shower?
AGES! I could easily be in there for hours.

22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
If I'm in a rush then I can get ready in about 5 minutes but if I've got a few hours then I'll make the most of those hours.

23. Ever been in a physical fight?
Never.

24. Turn on?
I have a real weak spot for Rugby players, mainly because they're strong men to defend you, but they're also very well known for being genuinely nice, respectful guys.

25. Turn off? 
Body odour, or lack of personal hygiene. I also can't stand nasty people who like to take the mickey out of people for their own amusement.

26. Reason you joined Youtube?
I haven't...yet!

27. Fears?
Losing someone I love.

28. Last thing that made you cry?
The Help, I watched it a few night's a go and I couldn't help but cry. It's an amazing film I definitely recommend watching it.

29. Last time you said you loved someone?
I tell Myles I love him everyday.

30. Meaning behind your Youtube/Blogging name?
EJE are my initials, and Beauty is what I wanted my blog to be about mostly.

31. The last book you read?
I read Frankenstien as part of my English Literature and Language course, and I really did like it. I now have my own copy to keep because I really did enjoy it.

32. The book you are currently reading?
I've been slowly but surely ploughing my way through Miranda Hart's Is It Just Me. I've been working my way through for months now but school work, blogging, and making time with my friends have taken over so I can only really read a chapter or two every now and again.

33. The last show you watched?
The Great British Bake Off (Sport Relief edition). I love that show so much!

34. Last person you talked to?
I had a nice phone call with my good friend Belisa just a few minutes ago.

35. The relationship between you and the last person you texted?
The last person I texted was my friend Aine because she doesn't have Whatsapp.

36. Favourite food?
I love, love, love Italian food or a nice bit of Yo! Sushi. Although I don't eat any of the fish based things in Yo! Sushi.

37. Place you want to visit?
So many places in America, Disney World and the Harry Potter theme park in Orlando is a definite.

38. Last place you were?
In the common room of my college, and in the car on the way home. 

39. Do you have a crush?
In terms of the boys I know, absolutely not, I love my boyfriend. However, in terms of celebrities I have a huge crush on Josh Hutcherson!

40. Last time you kissed someone?
Myles again, before he went to the dentist.

41. The last time you were insulted?
I don't quite remember in all honesty probably not too long ago but I try not to let insults get to me.

42. Favourite flavour of sweet?
I usually go for the lemon sweets out of the packet.

43. What instruments do you play? 
Sadly none, I wish I was more musical.

44. Favourite piece of jewellery?
Definitely my necklace from my anniversary. A list of anniversary presents can be found here.

45. Last sport you played?
I never play sport. Ever, ever, ever! Can you tell I'm not a big fan of sports? Haha

46. Last song you sang?
Master of the house from Les Miserables.

47. Favourite chat up line?
I'm really not a fan of chat up lines at all.

48. Have you ever used it?
There isn't one to use, and I really couldn't see myself using chat up lines.

49. Last time you hung out with someone?
In college today we all sit together and chat in free lessons.

50. Who should answer these questions next?
I tag whoever would like to have a go, and anyone who hasn't has a go yet.

That's all for this post, I hope you enjoyed it. Let me know in the comment's if you like more personal posts every now and again.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment