Review: Superdrug Style Expertise Serum:

9.1.14

If you've been reading my blog for a while then you'll know by now that I have a bit of an addiction to anti-frizz serums like this one and already have two other posts based on serums. I really rely on them to keep my hair tame, especially as I hardly ever use heat on it because I've been on a real healthy hair kick for the past few months. 

My first impressions of this product were that considering it's a Superdrug own brand the colour and overall packaging of the product was really nice and looked a good quality, because of this I had an instant like for it.


The product itself was a really thick gel like consistency, which is always a good sign with serums because it means you won't have to apply too much. With it being so thick you really shouldn't apply it to the roots of your hair, but then you shouldn't do that with any serum anyway. I always apply it to damp hair and I instantly feel it sink in and do my hair a world of good. 


By the time my hair has dried I have no fluffy bits or fly away's and my natural curls feel much smoother, shinier and in a general good condition. Without serums my hair tends to look like a cloud instead of proper curls. Taking into consideration this is an own brand continued use has done absolute wonders for my hair in the long term, the fact it's an own brand product also means it comes with a tiny price tag too which is such a bonus considering you could easily pay over ten pounds or more for a similar product to this.

Overall, I would whole heartedly recommend this product to all of you who feel like your frizz needs a little help taming. Whether used on its own or before styling it really adds something to your haircare routine.

I hope you all enjoyed this post, if you have any recommendations or requests for me let me know in the comment section below and I'll see you all next time.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment