Review: Bourjois Healthy Mix:

15.1.14


I know everyone's raving about the Happy Light foundation lately, but sadly I'm get to give that a go and having just finished this bottle of Healthy Mix (which incidentally is my third bottle because I was obsessed with this product) I figured I could go back to the old classic and give my thoughts on it as a product.

Years ago when I first used this product I remember instantly knowing that I'd get a lot of use out of it, especially in the summer months. One thing I will say is that you definitely don't want to use this if you have oily skin because it wont give you dewy skin just make it look even more oily, but any other skin type and you shouldn't have any problems.

The coverage is pretty light and fresh but it still cancels out redness and blurs your imperfections, which for me is just right on most days because unless I'm going for a particular look then I like a lighter coverage, but don't want the redness in my cheeks showing. I would say that this is the perfect foundation for going to school because its such a natural look and coverage and it has a pretty decent staying power it also fades out really nicely, without leaving your face looking patchy.

It never dried my face out or broke me out in all the time I've used it, which is probably due to all the fruity goodness and antioxidants that have been added to the product. Healthy Mix is definitely something that I'd recommend as a first foundation to younger girls and will certainly be getting again in the future. The packaging is also perfect as it pushes the foundation up the tube meaning that you won't waste any because by the time you're done with it the bottle will be completely empty.

Well that's pretty much all that I can say about this product really, I really do love it it's just such a shame that there isn't a wider range of colours that would suit all skin tones, I have the lightest shade (51) and I find that even that can be a little too dark for me sometimes.

I hope you liked this post and if you did or if you'd recommend the Happy Light foundation then please let me know in the comments. I'm not sure if I want to give it a try or not.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment