Haul: Boxing Day Sales:

3.1.14

Hey everyone and Happy New Year! I hope you're all doing well and have had a lovely start to 2014. This is going to be my first ever shopping haul post so it's just a little one because I'm not quite used to writing these yet as I'm sure you could tell from my Christmas Post. On to the point though a few days after Christmas my mum and I went out shopping for the day and I thought I'd show you some of the bargains we picked up in the post Christmas sales. My mum also got a few things for herself but I didn't have the time to photograph them sadly.



The first thing I have to show you are these two beautiful sets from nspa. One of them is in Clementine and the other is in Coconut. I think I'm going to get some nice use out of them when the warmer months come because they both sound like nice fresh smelling products. Both of the sets include a shower gel, a body butter and a body scrub which is perfect for me because up until before Christmas I was really running out of all those things. Finally though, and best of all in my opinion, they were absolute bargains! Both of the sets had been reduced to just £2, that's less than a fiver for 6 full sized products. They should be good quality too as everything I've used from the brand nspa before I've loved.


Also from nspa, although sadly I can't for the life of me remember how much this cost, is this sweet little set of four mini body butters. This time containing the scents Raspberry, Shea Butter, Clementine and Coconut. I think I'm going to be using the Shea Butter first as it's the most appropriate scent for this time of year, although I'm sure if you saw just how many beauty products I got this year you'll forgive me for not getting round to opening this just yet.


Last but not least (and quite possibly my favourite thing of the day) is this gorgeous quilted coat from New Look. It may not look it but it's one of the warmest cosiest things I've ever worn which is precisely the reason I bought it because I've been going all winter wearing just my leather jacket over tops and hoodies and been absolutely freezing all season! Not only that but my jacker didn't have a hood on it either, but now I've got a nice warm jacket in a subtle khaki green colour with suede elbow patches and nice sized pockets to keep me warm (can you tell I'm a little bit in love with this coat?). In case you were wondering this cost £10 in the sale and was stood all alone on the rack so I don't know how easily you'll be able to get your hands on it sadly, but there were lots of other coats around for amazing prices so I'd recommend going to have a look if you're in need of a new winter warmer.

That's all for now guys I hope you liked this little post. What do you think should I do hauls like this more often? Let me know in the comments.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment