OOTD: Winter Walk:

29.11.13



In my family whenever we have some time together we always go for a walk no matter what the weather (I mean no matter what the weather by the way, we've walked through torrential rain before). The weather is getting much colder lately though so I thought I'd put together a cute, cosy outfit for you all.


Starting from the top and working my way down, a beanie is such a wardrobe must have in my opinion you can get them in so many different styles and colours to suit and face and any outfit. This red wine coloured one is super cosy and cost me around £12 from Accessorize.


If you know me outside of my blog then you'll know that over the past few years I've accumulated a pretty substantial collection of scarves, so this is just one of many. It has to be one of my all time favourites especially for this time of year because its so big and cosy but with a nice colour and patter on it too. Sadly I couldn't give you a brand name for this one as I got it for a pound in a little seaside town shop. I know amazing bargain considering it's such good quality and has lasted me for years too! But do not despair if you really like the look of this scarf I've seen lots of similar ones in high street shops of late.

I haven't included the jeans because they're just plain blue denim from Primark. So, straight on to the leg warmers and boots. The leg warmers are from (you guessed it) Primark and they honestly do make a huge difference, I feel so much warmer when I'm wearing them compared to when I'm not wearing them, and because they're a nice plain colour and pattern they can be paired with anything without looking too garish. They add a nice little touch to a winter outfit too.

The shoes are actually from George at Asda a really long time ago. As I only have teeny tiny size 3 feet I find that on of the best places to find shoes is the supermarket clothing brands because they seem to cater for smaller feet. I know a lot of you may hear supermarket clothes and run for the hills thinking of cheap and tacky stuff, and I wont pretend that you wouldn't be right to do so a fair amount of the time but if you have more of a look you can find some really nice pieces. I love ankle boots I just find them much cuter with an outfit than knee high or calf length boots (which I also love but I just think they give off a different look). The cute little buckle detailing on these is what sold me on them.


 Well, that's the end of another post. I have to say I've really enjoyed making these outfit themed ones so if it's something you'd like to see more of I'd love to do so. Also, what do you think of the photography in this post? It's something I'm trying to improve on and spend more time with so any feed back is more than welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment