NOTD: Cloudy Nails:

20.11.13


I love these nails, They're perfect for all seasons, I also love the fact that you need no skills or special skills for this and they don't even to look good!

 The fist thing you need to do is paint your nails a block blue, I've gone for my favourite one from Nails inc. 
 Now comes the fun part, much like with the spotty nails I showed you in a previous post all you need to do is get an old hair grip and create a close group of dots until they from a cloud shape and keep going as much as you want to all over the nail, 

Try to get the clouds going at different angles and in different shapes and sizes so they look more like real clouds. Then just wait for them to dry and smooth a top coat over all your work so all of that work doesn't go to waste. 

And that's that it's really nice and simple quick and easy to do and always looks good no matter what because no two clouds look the same. 

I hope you enjoyed this post and if you give it a go I'd love to see some pictures on twitter or instagram! 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment