NOTD: Autumn Leaves:

16.11.13


A few days a go I got the idea to make a nail look that looked like Autumn leaves falling down from the sky and this is what I came up with.


You will need:

A base coat
A nude base colour
Lots of pretty colours that look like Autumn leaves
A thin slanted paintbrush


After you've base coated your nails and put on a block nude colour then the fun begins.


Pour out a really small amount of your chosen colours, take your paintbrush and very very lightly dip it into one of your colours and with a gentle hand just stroke some of the colour onto your nail. There's really no right way to do this, just get creative and see what you come out with. Build up your colours and put on as many or as few leaves as you want to. The beauty of this look is that using a slanted brush will look like the leaves are curled or spinning as they fall, and no two nails will look the same, which only adds to the detail and  beauty of it.


I hope you enjoyed this post, please let me know if you have a go at this look I'd love to see any pictures so feel free to tweet or instagram me the pictures.

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment