What Colour Eyeshadow Will Bring Out My Eyes?

16.10.13



It's a question I get asked on an almost daily basis, and there's actually a clever little trick in knowing which eye shadow to choose if you want to compliment your eye colour. All you have to do is imagine a colour wheel and go for the direct or closet opposite of your eye colour. The contrast will make your eye colour more noticeable.


Brown Eyes: Blue Eye shadow
Green Eyes: Purple Eye shadow
Blue Eyes: Pink and Brown Eye shadows
Grey Eyes: Purples and Red toned Eye shadows
You can choose to either go for a block colour that will contrast with your eye colour, or you can use this technique to bring out and aspect of a certain colour of your eyes. For example, even though I have brown eyes I like to wear a purple eye shadow to bring out the green flecks in eyes.
*I do not own either of the pictures in this post, no copyright infringement intended*
xxx
Has this little tip helped you? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment