The Versatile Blogger Award:

9.10.13

Half way through college today I got a twitter notification from the lovely Becky Lou, check out her blog here, telling me that she had nominated me for an this award. I want to take this opportunity to say a massive thank you, as I massively agree with what she said in her post about it being hard and taking a lot of time for new bloggers to get noticed and build up a following. As I've only been writing this blog for a few months this is such a huge honour to be nominated for any award at all.
This is an award given to bloggers by bloggers, with good quality posts including the photo's, knowledge and originality contained in each one.
The Award Works Like So:
- Display the Award Certificate on your blog.
- Announce your win and thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Present 15 deserving bloggers with the award
- Link your nominees in this post and let them know of their nomination with a comment.
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
The Blog's I Nominate Are:
7 Interesting Things About Me:
- I won't die happy unless I see Mumford and Sons live
- I have a really old fashioned taste in TV I'd much rather be in front of Downton Abbey than Eastenders
- Despite the fact most of my family is Spanish, I've never been to Spain
- I have next to no circulation in my feet
- I'm the smallest women's shoe size and my boyfriend is the largest man's size
- Elephants are my all time favourite animal
- My first ever concert was when I was 13 years old (it was McFly)

No comments:

Post a Comment