Review: John Freida Frizz-Ease Hair Serum:

11.10.13


I've been meaning to write this post for a while now, but I thought I'd wait until I got to the very end of the bottle so that I could give a fair and objective view looking back on the product as a whole as opposed to my first impressions on the product (I've actually done a first impressions post on a different hair serum if any of you are interested it can be found here).
This is the original formula serum there are three different formula's in the Frizz-Ease Serum range. This did actually come with a lid but that was lost a long time ago now unfortunately but it doesn't really affect the product and the pump is firm enough that it's fine with out the lid it wont be pressed down accidentally without a considerable amount of force.
Anyway, onto the actual product itself, I bought this to help my hair in terms of frizz because if you have naturally curly hair and you don't want to be using heat on it every time you're planning on leaving the house then frizz is a big problem. I use it on damp towel-dried hair applying 1 or 2 pumps from my palms and combing the product through my hair from the mid length downwards, with a little extra focus on the ends which lately have been needing a little extra love as I'm well due for a haircut.
I can't say that I noticed a major difference from the first few uses, this is more of a product that you grow to love and you begin to notice the difference with consistent use. It's a very thick and greasy formula with that strong chemical smell which if you own John Frieda's 3 Day Straight you will be more than familiar with. Now all of these sound like negative's but as long as you use the recommended amount for your hair length and don't apply the product directly to your roots, than the smell will disappear and it wont leave your hair feeling heavy, greasy or weighed down.
Now that I'm nearing the end of the bottle, I have to say I really will be sad to say goodbye to this little bottle of serum. It really does make a noticeable difference to my curls, and it's more than evident by the lack of shine and amount of frizz if I ever forget to use it. So overall, I would highly recommend this serum if you're on the look out for a new one, particularly if you have frizzy hair.
That's all for this post, I'll see you all next time and I hope you all enjoyed giving this a read.  
xxx
Do you have any recommendations for unruly curls? If you do please leave them in the comment section for me!  

No comments:

Post a Comment