NOTD: No Tools Needed Spotty Nails:

29.10.13


As I've said previously in my previous NOTD post I find it really hard to paint my nails let alone do any fancy art with them. I don't have any tools or anything but here's another one of my little tips for you, no tools just an old hair grip that's a little stretched out of shape and two colours.


The first thing that you should always do when it comes to nails is to put a layer of basecoat over the nails to keep them protected and smooth. I like to go for one with a build in nail strengthener too because I like to keep my nails in good condition.


The next thing you're going to want to do is chose your main block colour, I usually like to go for a brighter colour which can be seen in my instagram pictures but in this case I went for a darker warmer autumn colour. (Totally Toffee from Revlon to anyone interested.)


 Next comes the dotting part all you need to do is get some of the colour you've chosen the dots to be and use the grips to delicately put the dots in random places or in a certain order depending on how you want the nails to look.
And that's it that's all you need before you its super quick and easy once you get the hang of it.
xxx
Are there any nail tips or styles that you'd like to see? Let me know in the comments.





No comments:

Post a Comment