My Everyday Makeup Bag:

19.10.13



I'm going to list these products in the order that I would put them on in the morning:

The Body Shop Born Lippy - Strawberry Lip Balm
Rimmel Patch Perfection - Light Porcelain
MaxFactor Facefinity Compact Foundation - Natural
MUA Bronzer - Shade 3
MUA Blusher - Shade 1
Topshop Glow - Polished
MUA Intense Colour Eyeliner - Rich Brown
17 Ultimate Definition Lash and Brow Mascara - Clear
Rimmel Glam' Eyes Mascara - Black
Urban Decay Lipstick - Native
Urban Decay Lip Junkie Gloss - Naked 2


Sorry this was such a short post but it's one I've been wanting to put up for a while. I hope you enjoyed it nonetheless and if there was anything in the list that you'd like a more in depth review on then please let me know in the comments.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment