Belle (Disney) Inspired FOTD:

22.10.13


I'm told that I look like the human incarnation of Belle so often! Haha I take it as a huge compliment because she has to be my all time favourite princess from the Disney classics, and I do see it to an extent but not to a huge degree. Nonetheless, I couldn't resist giving this look a go. I mean what girl doesn't want to be a Disney princess for a day!

Face:
  •  A mixuture of Bourjois Healthy Mix in 51 and Rimmel Match Perfection in 010
  • MUA Pressed Powder in Shade 1
  • MUA Bronzer in Shade 3
  • MUA Blusher in Shade 1
  • Topshop Glow in Polished
Eyes:
  • MUA Intense Colour Eyeliner in Rich Brown ( I rounded off my eyebrows a little more than usual as Belle's eyebrows were much rounder and thinner than mine)
  • 17 Ultimate Definition Lash & Brow Mascara in Clear
  • Half Baked and Buck from the Naked Pallet
  • A shimmery white from a ColourWorks Pallet
  • Rimmel Glam' Eyes Mascara in Black
Lips:
  • Models Own Lipgloss in Madame Rose
I hope you liked this Disney themed post, I really enjoyed putting the makeup together probably because I have a lifelong obsession with the old Disney classics. If there are any more Disney princess posts you'd like to see please let me know in the comments.
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment